Global Expertise, Local Solutions: International Services for Expats and Diplomats

If you are planning on moving to a new country or have already moved, we can help you with your International Health Insurance, as well as provide recommendations for place to live. Our team of professionals is experienced and reliable, ensuring that you receive the service you deserve.

You Need the Best Advice

We understand that moving can be overwhelming and we are here to alleviate any concerns or doubts you may have. Let us help you make your transition to a new country as smooth as possible. 

We have years of experience in helping diplomats, executives and companies with their basic needs to start a new life in a country they don’t know much about. International Health Insurance is one of our specialties.

Industries We Help with

International Healthcare
Place to Live
School for Your Children

Case Studies

From China to Europe

Mr Shu was very worried about his assignment abroad. It was the first time for him and his family to move outside of the country for longer than just vacation. They step into a totally different environment and culture.

From Asia to S. America

Jose came to us prior to moving to S.America for his next work. He was very busy taking care of everything in his current country of residence. He had to end utilities, sort out a visa for his wife and child.


Happy Clients

"I`m pleased with the GVS service. The communication was quite good. The responses were quick. They took away from me a headache to search and compare health insurance companies. I told them what I was looking for and the next day I received a proposal. I did not experience any pushy hard sell at all. Thank you".
"My son was to go to school in Europe. He needed insurance for his Schengen Visa. I decided to ask GVS, which was recommended to me by a friend of mine. They replied within a few hours with some questions. I answered them then I received a quote with the proposal. After further clarification, I decided to take it. Surprisingly, they also sent me a list of clinics and hospitals close to the school".
Japanese National Health Insurance

FlexiPlan is for foreign residents in
Japan who is not older than 55 and have Japanese National Insurance

Insurance for JNHI Holders

We have add-on plan to compensate you for hospital stay, advanced treatment, cancer treatment etc. Majority of Japanese people opt for additional coverage in case of hospitalization to avoid being financially "broken". Protect yourself and maybe your family too